I feel like making lists:
- Born and raised in San Diego, CA
- Moved to Boston, MA for undergrad at Northeastern University in 2008. Majored in animation with a specialty in technical animation (rigging, simulation, dynamics), minored in graphic design with a focus on typography.
- Graduated in 2013 and have been working in video games ever since.
- Moved to NYC, attending Parsons.
My main goals in taking PComp include (in no particular order):
- Making a battlebot
- Learning about wearable technology
- Making little arduino-driven light and sound responsive critters with personalities that I can program and/or procedurally generate.
- I’m sure I will come up with many more things I want to make but I don’t know enough about PComp to think of them yet.