Final Project: Butterfly II

1

I recreated my flying mechanical butterfly from last time and got it to fly using the same method and motor as I did from my mid-terms, as it turns out it was indeed the fact that the butterfly from mid-terms was too heavy for the motor to turn.

Since my previous mid-term version had a lot going on, which kind of got really visually unappealing after a while, I decided for this version I wanted to keep things small and simple.

I kept all the parts to this exposed because I liked the rustic, mechanical, electrical, yet tattered, right down to the broken, in pieces wired mesh I used.

I decided to forego the motion sensor, becauseĀ it wouldn’t fit in the base along with the driver and Nano without ruining the aesthetics.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.